1. The Sheriff’s Office is temporarily suspending all public fingerprinting services. This was an extra service we were providing. We will notify the public when services resume.
2. We will continue to provide registration for sexual predators/offenders as per Florida State Statute.
3. Any other service provided for inmates (power of attorney for detainee related matters, detainee property release to family member) is to be done by appointment only. You may call 863-993-4710 ext. 2291 Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
4. If you have need for services from our Victims Advocate, please call 863-990-2923 as we may be able to assist over the phone and reduce your exposure.
5. In order to expedite our response to your needs, we will have a Deputy Sheriff here at the office who will attempt to field informational calls over the phone. Rest assured, we will have Deputy Sheriffs patrolling and available to respond to your location if needed or desired
6. If our Property Bureau is in possession of your property (wallet, tags, purses, phones, etc.) please call our Property Bureau at 863-993-4700 ext. 2254 or 2280. (Note: our Property Bureau is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.) If possible we will deliver the property to you after you speak with one of our Property Bureau personnel.
We know some measures can be inconvenient to us all, but we want to ensure we are taking every precaution to keep everyone safe. Together as a community we will get through this. Please keep our Doctors, Nurses, Law Enforcement, Paramedics, EMTs and all others who are dedicating their efforts to keeping their community safe in your prayers.
We thank all of you for your continued support. God Bless You All.
Sheriff Jim Potter