Internet Safety Tip Suggestions
- Check the activity of your accounts at least once a month.
- Sign up with a credit monitoring company.
- Change passwords often.
- Don’t respond to or open any suspicious e-mails.
- Medical offices collect a lot of personal information. Verify with your providers that they shred the forms you fill out.
- Invest in a shredder in order to destroy any printed documents with personal information.
- Be sure you have an anti-virus protection program installed on your computer.
- Never meet alone with someone when completing transactions that began on the Internet. Always meet in a public place.
- Share these useful tips with friends and neighbors.